Sustainability and Resourceful Creativity
Tipp-Con provides sustainable, cost-efficient, timely solutions that address developmental needs in urban and rural areas through the execution of the following:
- Our green fields-to-top-structure approach enables us to provide more control and less duplication throughout the duration of a project which in turn, translates into efficient utilisation of funding and construction timelines
- Constantly seeking creative solutions, according to design layout to minimise cost and impact on the environment
- Exercising creativity within boundaries by never compromising with structural elements
- Strong expertise in project and contract management that allows for the development of budget limits for each line item in construction estimates, which in turn provide leverage for a contingency fund to aid unforeseen changes
Continuous quality improvement, social responsibility and customer satisfaction are integral to the Tipp-Con philosophy. We provide the highest standards of construction and consulting services. Tipp-Con is registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) and the National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC). We pride ourselves in being one of the few ISO 9001:2015 certified companies in the construction and engineering industry.
For every corporate construction project that Tipp-Con commences, we identify community projects in the vicinity that we can get involved in. These range from refurbishing buildings to donating furniture and computers to schools, clinics and hospitals.
Here are some of the CSI projects we’ve embarked on in recent years:
- Painting and fixing the ceiling at the Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
- Refurbishing Lindokuhle Orphanage Feeding Centre
- Donating furniture to the Thinashaka Secondary School
- Paving project at Tshivhilwi Primary School
- Fencing project at Londolani Primary school
- Donating fire extinguishers to the Community Centre
We’d love to hear from you. Give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions or would like to make enquiries about our services.
Building 8 Fourways Manor
The Eaton House
24 Park Lane
Grand Central Precinct
+27 11 805 3447